Courts Side With Jesse Ventura For $1.8 Million Over Dead Veteran Hero
July 29, 2014 7:06pm PST
In a saddening story, truly indicative of the greed man is capable of, the courts recently sided with Jesse Ventura in favor of $1.8 million against a dead veteran hero.
The suit began when Chris Kyle, author of “American Sniper,” wrote that he punched out Conspiracy Theorist Jesse Ventura said the Navy SEALs “deserve to lose a few.” Ventura immediately filed suit saying that the entire ordeal was fabricated and wanted a huge chunk of the book’s profits for defamation of character.
After 6 days of deliberation, the jury finally announced that the decision was going to Ventura in the amount of $1.8 million dollars – $500,000 for defamation and $1.3 million for unjust enrichment. Despite Kyle having given sworn testimony that the story was not fictitious and his passing, many are outraged with the results.
What do you guys think about all this – is Ventura just another punk looking for a payout? Feel free to leave us your answers in the comments below.
Feel free to like the author, Robert Rich, on Facebook here.
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- What Obama Just Did At This Fallen Military Hero’s Funeral Will Make You SICK
- Clinton Caught Snapping At Veteran On Camera – Then This Happens
- You Won’t Believe What Just Happened At A Trump Rally