See The Leaked Photos Of Malia’s Taxpayer Funded, Mexican Beach Vacation
July 29, 2014 3:16pm PST
Well ladies and gentlemen, the Obamas are at it again – leeching tax payer dollars to pay for trips they don’t deserve and acting like royalty the entire time. Apparently this habit however branches out beyond just the First Couple, as even now their children have become accustomed to treating the treasury as their personal bank accounts.
According to reports, Malia had herself a bit of fun in Mexico recently, and as always, her father had the joy of ensuring no photos were released. Apparently he didn’t quite try hard enough as a few made their way to the web as Malia caught a few waves.
Of course, this isn’t the first time the Obamas have acted in such a ways and have actually mandated such unconstitutionalities as the White House explained:
From the beginning of the administration, the White House has asked news outlets not to report on or photograph the Obama children when they are not with their parents and there is no vital news interest. We have reminded outlets of this request in order to protect the privacy and security of these girls.
So what do you guys think – does the government have the right to sensor the press? Feel free to leave us your answers in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- BREAKING: ISIS Spotted On US Border – This Proves Trump Was Right
- Hitman Tries To Kill Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going