Crazy Liberal Accidentally Sets His Head On Fire
July 28, 2014 10:48am PST
A man trying to pull off a party trick turned out to be the very reason for the saying “Don’t try this at home.”
(Read More: Watch: Knucklehead Fires Bottlerocket Into His Mouth)
You may also like to read:
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality
- This Gorgeous Girl Loved Her Selfie, But Her Friends Were Stunned To See What Else Was In It…
- He Squeezed The Enormous Bump On His Head – What Came Out…OMG!
- Do You See The Sinister Thing Behind Hillary As She Speaks At Church?
- When He Popped The Large Pimple On His Scalp, He Never Thought This Would Come Out…