Thief Thinks He Gets Away Until Shop Owner Surprises Him On The Way Out The Door
July 25, 2014 12:43pm PST
As a thief, you have to be sure that you can get in and get out very quick to insure you beat police response times. This speedy necessity however can be severely disrupted if the owner intervenes – but that’s just one of the risks you take in that career path.
One such thief learned this the hard way after not only being unsuccessful in getting the attendant to open up the cashier. As he tried to make his escape, the owner swept around the door frame with a broom handle, striking the thief in the base of the skull and knocking the thug unconscious.
Take a peek at the video above and let us know what you thought of this lucky swing by leaving us a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- Disturbing New Photo Suggests Scalia May Have Been Murdered
- ALERT: Here’s Why You Should Remove the Screws in Your Door Immediately
- He Caught A Thug Stealing His Car, So He Did THIS