McCain Calls Out Obama: “He Is Really Kind Of Sad”
July 24, 2014 3:57pm PST
In a recent sit down with Fox New’s Greta Van Susteren, Senator John McCain Had some very unforgiving words for Barack Obama. He told the news anchor:
“The self-pity that he continues to exhibit is really kind of sad, really. I can’t work with him and all of that. When is the last time that he really called leaders of both parties together over at the White house for a dinner? A social event? You know, what [Ronald] Reagan was best at, what [Bill] Clinton did, [George] Bush did… I cannot explain it except to say that he does not have this desire to have social interface with people and sit down and try to work things out.”
Yikes! I know who Obama isn’t going to be inviting out to the luxury golf course anytime soon!
What do you think of McCain’s harsh words for Obama? Let us know i the comments section!
H/T: Western Journalism
You may also like to read:
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS