Fox News Anchor Also Comes Forward: “I’ve Done Dope At The White House”
July 24, 2014 12:56pm PST
Although it surely happens more than anyone would like to admit, a new trend seems to be coming to light – admitting you’ve done drugs at the White House. After Snoop Dogg came forward earlier this week to admit he’s smoked marijuana at the White House, the opportunity to unload proved too much to handle as one Fox News Anchor followed suit.
The incident occurred on Fox News’ “The Five,” where the panel of hosts were discussing Snoop Dogg’s unsubstantiated claims of smoking weed in one of the White House bathrooms. Amongst their discussion, Bob Beckel mentioned, “I can’t criticize this guy because I’ve done dope in the White House myself.”
After his shocked colleagues had a moment to digest what they had just heard, co-host Eric Bolling simply asked, “Are you breaking news?” Take a peek at the video and let us know what you think – does this happen way more often than it should?
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV