What Egypt Just Did To John Kerry With A Metal Detector Will Shock You
July 24, 2014 8:50am PST
Egypt made no secret of the fact that they are not big John Kerry fans when the secretary of state visited Cairo on Tuesday. Just before Kerry met with President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, an Egyptian official raised a metal-detecting wand to Kerry’s jacket before letting him into the meeting at the palace.
According to The Blaze, it is very unusual for a senior diplomat to be examined in this fashion.
“This was a not-so-subtle message delivered by the el-Sissi regime that the ties between the United States and Egypt have cooled considerably,” Jonathan Schanzer, vice president for research at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told The Blaze.
Other Middle Eastern experts are calling it “symbolic,” saying that such a examination is a “humiliation in Egypt.”
U.S.-Egyptian relations have been on the rocks since Egyptians have seen Obama offer excessive support to the Muslim Brotherhood leadership under former President Morsi. Egypt is also annoyed with Obama’s call for an immediate Israel-Hamas ceasefire.
Long story short, they want nothing to do with Obama or his administration anymore. I can relate…
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble