Sarah Palin’s Excuse For Her Recent Speeding Ticket Is Raising Eyebrows
July 24, 2014 8:47am PST
Sarah Palin was ticketed for speeding last Wednesday in Alaska, and she has a very unusual excuse for what happened! According to TMZ, the former governor was caught driving 63 in a 45 mph zone. Yikes!
When reporters asked her about it, Palin replied, “I wasn’t speeding, I was qualifying.”
She also told a radio interviewer “I can’t drive 55,” quoting a famous Sammy Hagar song.
This is an interesting strategy for dodging a speeding ticket! Unfortunately for her, the local police were not phased by Palin’s excuses. She says she will be paying the $154 ticket ASAP.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Tries To Force Patriotic Biker Off The Road – What Happens Next…OMG!
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- Sarah Palin LOSES IT On Liberal Host After He Asks Her THIS
- Hillary Challenges Palin After Trump Endorsement – Gets A BRUTAL Response