Thug Calls Judge A C**k In Court, Gets Owned
July 24, 2014 8:32am PST
This smug thug thinks he can act like a smart aleck in Judge John Hurley’s courtroom, but he turns out to be very wrong. The video shows the Judge revoking the defendant’s bond, meaning he will need to stay in jail until his trial. The criminal is NOT pleased with this, and begins giving the judge some major attitude.
Before he walks away, the punk calls the Judge a c**k. Without missing a beat, Judge Hurley orders him back and has no mercy. After giving him a lecture about respect, Hurley sentences him to 60 days in the county jail for contempt of court.
You would think this kid would learn his lesson by now, and just walk away quietly, but no! The smug punk decides to try to play up the crowd of onlookers, asking “can I take the c**k back?”
But Judge Hurley isn’t having any of it. He orders the thug to come back, and he once again sentences him to 60 more days in jail. Realizing that this criminal isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, the Judge spells out the now 120 day sentence by telling the kid “it’s 60 plus 60, running one after the other.”
The criminal has no choice but to walk away with his tail between his legs.
Bravo to this judge for not tolerating any attitude in his courtroom!
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise