Armed Robbery Comes To Unexpected Ending When Thief Gets Surprise Of His Life
July 22, 2014 2:05pm PST
When two gang members broke into a California convenience store, no one could have predicted the outcome of the incident.
As reported by CBS Los Angeles:
About 11:15 a.m., the men, both believed to be gang members, walked into the store near the intersection of Alhambra and Hollister avenues in El Sereno, LAPD detective Michael Zolezzi said. One man was wielding a rifle and the other toting a machete. As they attempted to rob the store, the man with the firearm got into a struggle with someone inside. The robber’s rifle accidentally went off, firing a single bullet into his accomplice’s upper body. He died at the scene.
Well, it appears that a stray bullet saved the police and a shop owner a lot of time and trouble in this case. Would you agree that justice has been served here? Let us know in the comments section!
H/T: IJ Review
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Trump Earns Bombshell Endorsement – This Could Change Everything
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob