Pregnant Teen And Boyfriend Murdered After Meeting Man On Craigslist For Sex
July 21, 2014 4:28pm PST
A horrific story has arisen out of Michigan in which two young parents were brutally murdered. 18-year-old Brooke Slocum and her 25-year-old boyfriend Charles Oppenneer have both been found dead. Police suspect a man whom they met on Craigslist to be the killer.
Police have not yet identified a motive as to why Oestrike killed Slocum and Oppenneer.
Slocum was eight months pregnant when she and Oppenneer connected with 31-year-old Brady Oestrike via Craigslist in order to have a sexual encounter. After meeting up, Oestrike decapitated Oppenneer and held Slocum captive. Oppenneer’s head has not been found.
Slocum’s father says that she most likely agreed to participate in this sexual encounter with Oppenneer because she was willing to do anything to make him happy, in an effort to keep their family together. For her good intentions, she paid a heavy price.
Slocum’s family is asking for help to pay for her funeral expenses.
The couple originally vanished on July 12, at which point authorities were alerted. When they showed up to search Oestrike’s home, he fled. This led to a high-speed car chase before Oestrike crashed his vehicle and fatally shot himself. A search of his vehicle led police to Slocum’s body, which was in the trunk. She had been strangled to death. Her unborn child, Audi Lynn, did not survive.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…