Clerk Shoots Thug After Being Punched In The Face
July 19, 2014 12:49pm PST
Surveillance footage shows a convenience store clerk take a punch from a young thug named James Calloway. After being punched, the clerk pulled out a gun and shoots the punk in a move that would prove to be extremely controversial.
Calloway and his cousins were trying to get into the gas station at 3:30 am, which was after it had closed. When they found the store locked, they became angry and forced the clerk to come outside. A confrontation ensued, which led to the punch and ultimately the shooting.
Some members of the community want the clerk arrested and call it a crime, but police do not agree. Just one year before, this same clerk was shot in a robbery at the store. Understandably, this made him more protective of himself in violent situations.
Though the police are not pressing charges, the clerk did lose his job. The storeowner said that he supported his employee’s actions, but for the sake of the community he had to fire him.
Do you think the clerk was justified in shooting the thug, or should he be charged with murder? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob