Idiot Thief Rebounds Rock Into Face, Assesses Injury In Security Camera
July 18, 2014 3:06pm PST
In the world of criminals there aren’t much brains to go around. Needless to say, some criminals are smarter – the one’s that usually get away – while other’s go without. Such an idiot was recently caught on camera after trying to gain entry into a business that he was intent on robbing.
All caught on camera, the thief begins his series of unfortunate circumstances by trying to break a glass with a brick which subsequently bounces off and hits him in the face. Licking his wounds, so to speak, the man grasps his face before visually assessing his injury in a nearby mirror.
Unfortunately for the criminal, the mirror turned out to be one-way, and also had a security camera behind it giving the business owner, and police, a nice shot of the would-be thief’s face. What did you guys think of this incredible video? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- BREAKING: Obama Preparing To Seize YOUR Private Property
- Disturbing New Video Exposes Hillary In Terrifying Way – This Could Destroy Her
- He Was Tired Of This Couple Having Public Sex Outside His Home, So He Set Up A Camera – What He Captured…OMG!
- They Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On Them – What They Did Next…OMG!