MSNBC Host: If You Want More Than 10 Bullets In A Clip, You Want To Kill U.S. Soldiers
July 18, 2014 3:21pm PST
Liberal ding dong Joe Scarborough recently accused everyone who doesn’t want a limit placed on magazine rounds of wanting to murder U.S. soldiers. Yes, you read that correctly.
The MSNBC host was speaking in regards to Chris Christie’s latest stance in defense of the Second Amendment. Scarborough remarked:
“I’m sorry, what deer hunter needs more than ten bullets in a clip? If you need more than ten in a clip, you need more than ten in a clip for one reason: you think the federal goverment’s coming to take your crops, y’know, to take your cows, or whatever and you want more than ten because you want to KILL U.S. SOLDIERS who come to your door. Why don’t we just say you’re a survivalist and that’s just stupid BS.”
Well, it seems the liberals never will literally say anything to attack gun owners.
Perhaps the funniest part of this video clip is the fact that even Scarborough’s co-host appears to think he’s crazy. The look on her face seems to say, “Did this guy just go off the deep end?!”. Well, yes. Yes he did.
H/T: IJ Review
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This