Detroit Woman’s Rant Was So Powerful People Think She Should Run For Mayor
July 18, 2014 10:18am PST
Meet Melinda Brown Duncan, a Detroit resident who’s had it up to her eyeballs with the efforts – or lack thereof – of local politicians to fix up the city. In perhaps one of the most comically honest rants ever given, Ms. Duncan now even has people calling for her to run for mayor.
Duncan starts off by explaining how local politicians are out of touch with reality as they don’t experience the same hardships endured by their constituents. Instead of living it up in their posh environments, all paid for by tax payers, Duncan suggests that maybe they should come and take a peek what it’s like living in the “real” Detroit.
She then suggests that police officers need to pay more – as they put their lives on the line – as maybe such an adjustment may add to law enforcement efficiency. Saying that she doesn’t know anything about politics, Duncan does say that if no one can run the city properly, she’d be more than willing to handle the task at hand.
Duncan’s rant was so powerful that people have even started calling for her election and have even already began making campaign shirt. Although they’re more than likely sarcastic in nature, some are arguing that Duncan could, in all reality, probably run the city better than those currently in charge.
What do you guys think – would you vote for Duncan? Could she take care of business in Detroit? Let us know your thoughts on what she had to say in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- Rosie O’Donnell Calls Trump A ‘Sh*t Stain’ – Quickly Regrets It After She’s Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS