Young People Asked To Describe America In One Word Drop F-Bombs
July 17, 2014 3:26pm PST
Policy Mic conducted an interesting experiment: they asked young people under the age of 34 to describe America in one word. The outcome was not good. The chart below shows how the majority of young Americans would describe their country.
The most popular response was “corrupt”, though some of the answers given were even more vulgar than the ones listed on the chart.
It’s quite disheartening to see how these young Americans view their country, though not entirely surprising. The Left likes to stomp the idea of American exceptionalism that we as a community used to share and their bashing of this mentality has led to the results held in this chart.
Let us know what you think of this little experiment in the comments section.
H/T: IJ Review
You may also like to read:
- When They Asked Jeff Foxworthy About Obama, NOBODY Thought He’d Do This
- Democrats’ Attempt to Slander GOP Favorite Goes Horribly Wrong
- Eminem Disgraces Veterans with F-Bomb Filled Rap on National Mall
- Chart Perfectly Destroys Anti-Gun Argument With Facts
- Staying Classy: Democrat Accused Of Underage Sex Scandal Drops F-Bomb On Live TV