Blonde Ex-Cheerleader Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 12 Year Old Boy
July 16, 2014 1:07pm PST
An ex-NFL cheerleader has been accused of sexually assaulting a 12 year old boy. Elizabeth Leigh Garner, 42, was once a cheerleader for the Tennessee Titans. After retiring, she got married and seemed to be settling down into a normal life when these allegations arose.
Garner was visiting a family at their home when she followed the 12 year old son into the bathroom. She asked the boy if he’d ever been with a woman, and began fondling his pants. After she offered to give him oral sex, the boy ran and told his mother what had happened. Police were immediately called and Garner was arrested.
According to The Daily Mail, Garner claims she was drunk and mistook the 12 year old for another man at the home. Right…
Miraculously, Garner was given no prison time. Instead, she was given 18 months probation after pleading guilty to sexual battery and solicitation of child rape.
Had it been a 42 year old man soliciting sex from a 12 year old girl, the police would have definitely locked him up and thrown away the key…but this cheerleader lives to cheer another day!
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl