Non-Partisan Obama Admits He Lied To Get Into Office
July 14, 2014 6:18am PST
According to Obama, the only time you’re allowed to be truthful during your presidency, is after you’ve been elected for your second term. Before that point apparently – as Obama recently revealed it worked during his first term – you have to lie in order to ensure your elections and re-election.
The, perhaps inadvertent, moment of clarity came about during a speech he held about those pesky Republicans in Congress always getting in his way in Austin, Texas last week. During that time, he shared:
“I’m just telling the truth now. I don’t have to run for office again, so I can just, you know, let her rip.”
Effectively, what Obama is saying here is that he has lied, and numerously so, to the American people in the interest of self preservation. Now yes, we already know this to be true and a statement such as this doesn’t shock us in the least, but for Obama to admit it openly now, only goes to further show his selfish and narcissistic personality.
Now that he’s sworn off lies though, how long do you think will be before we get answers about Benghazi, the IRS, the VA or what was going through his head when he released five of the world’s most dangerous men for a deserter? What do you guys think of Obama’s latest admission? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble