Plane With Swastika Advertisement Flies Over New York
July 13, 2014 12:35pm PST
On Saturday, a plane advertisement which included the depiction of a swastika flew over New York City beaches. Beachgoers on Coney Island and Long Island saw the ad, which showed a peace sign being added with a heart to equal a swastika. Odd, to say the least.
The airplane advertisement was sponsored by the International Raelian Movement. Followers of the movement are about as kooky as they come. They believe that an alien race called the Elohim contacted a man named Claude Varilhon in 1973 and told him they created life on Earth. What all that nonsense has to do with bringing back the swastika is beyond me, but apparently this is all part of ‘Swastika Rehabilitation Week’.
Would you be offended to see this advertisement flying overhead? Let us know with a comment!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Obama Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – This Could Destroy Him