Good Samaritan Stops Robbery With Wine Bottle
July 11, 2014 11:50am PST
A good samaritan took matters into his own hands when he witnessed a man attempting to rob a convenience store. He acted quickly, grabbing a full bottle of red wine and bashing the would-be thief over the head with it.
The thug, who had threatened employees with a knife, wobbled around and then ran out of the store without any money or merchandise. He went on to attempt to rob two other stores in the next 30 minutes, but was unsuccessful. Police are seeking witnesses to the three crimes.
Let us know what you thought of this everyday hero’s act in the comments section. Would you be brave enough to do the same in such a situation?
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Three Thugs Attack Patriot – Have No Idea His MMA Fighter Friend Is Watching…
- Thugs Try To Rob Bar – They Didn’t Know A Cop Was Inside…