See The Ridiculous Way Kanye West Is Fulfilling His Community Service Requirement For Assault
July 10, 2014 1:08pm PST
Remember when Kanye West went off the deep end and assaulted a photographer? Well he got off easy for the offense by getting two years probation along with 250 hours of community service. As it turns out, West has been spending those hours visiting colleges around the country to talk to students about fashion.
West has been to Los Angeles Technical College three times in the past six weeks to talk to students about his experiences in the fashion industry.
What gets me is the fact that there is probably no other person on this Earth as fame-hungry as Kanye West. Yet, when some innocent guy tries to photograph him, he flies off the handle. What a hypocrite!
I don’t know about you, but I’d sure love to see Mr. West picking up trash on the side of the road to fulfill his community service requirement. Give Kanye a piece of your mind in the comments section!
H/T: Campus Reform
You may also like to read:
- Supermodel Caught On Camera Doing The Unthinkable Backstage At Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- When She Walked On The Stage, No One Thought She’d Do THIS
- She Hacks Away At An Old T-Shirt, But It’s What She Does With The Old Scraps That’s Amazing
- Appeals Court Deals Obamacare A Devastating Blow
- Sadie Robertson Makes Major Announcement