Liberal Politician Makes Shocking Offer For Nude Photos Of Huntress Kendall Jones
July 10, 2014 11:50am PST
Mike Dickinson, a democrat running for Congress in Virginia, sent out a shocking series of tweets on Wednesday about controversial Texas cheerleader Kendall Jones.
Perhaps the most shocking tweet was one in which he offered anyone $100,000 for nude pictures of the teenage huntress, saying “she deserves to be a target.”
Later, Dickinson sent an even creepier tweet:
According to The Blaze, Dickinson has received some backlash for the tweets but is standing by his remarks. The Democrat has generated some controversy of his own in his home state, as there are rumors that he has not met requirements to get on the ball.
Maybe Dickinson should focus more on his political future instead of creeping on a teenage girl!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: Liberal Governor Signs Executive Order That Could CHANGE Election Forever
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Virginia – Six People Shot
- BREAKING: Major Country Music Star Disappears – Feared Dead
- Beauty Queen Facing Jail Time For Doing THIS To A Grizzly Bear On Live TV