Dad Films Wife Giving Birth On A TX Street With GoPro Camera
July 10, 2014 11:08am PST
This woman really wasn’t kidding when she said her baby was coming!
“He’s coming out!”, Kristin Dickerson screamed at her husband, begging him to stop at a hospital closer than their intended destination. Her husband, Troy, had a GoPro camera strapped to his head to capture the entire ordeal. He thought they could make it, telling his wife, “It’s 10 minutes, I swear!”.
(Read More: Do NOT Mess With This Navy Veteran’s Girlfriend)
As it turns out, the couple made it to the hospital only for Kristin to give birth on the steps outside. She told the attendant who brought her a wheelchair, “His head is coming out. You might have to catch him.”
Just moments later, Kristin cried, “His head is out! Catch him, Troy, please catch him.” She dropped her pants and the couple’s third child was born.
Well, they sure will have an interesting story to tell that kid when he grows up! Let us know what you think of this story in the comments section!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Slips Up – Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Birth Certificate
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Outrage After Judge Orders Bristol Palin to Do THIS With Her Breast Milk
- DNA Test Reveals Father Of Bristol Palin’s Baby – Chaos Ensues