Woman SLAMS Obama And Her Community For Illegal Immigration Hypocrisy
July 10, 2014 10:29am PST
As Obama continues to demand that Americans travel the path of the moral high ground and take on the financial burden of the continued influx of illegal aliens, it’s quite easy to see the hypocrisy. After all, when Americans are starving and our children are going without yet we’re required to take on the added responsibility?
One Houston woman recently took the time out not only say just that, but shame her entire community as well as Obama.
Get a load of this smack down that Bernadette Lancelin laid down:
It’s not right. Now billions of dollars want to be borrowed from the White House to help feed and house them.
….What about the kids here? In our neighborhood? In our country? Not just in this neighborhood but in our country.
All these kids? Really? Why can’t they go back? I’m sorry that their parents are in poor living conditions or surroundings or whatever’s going on out there. I don’t care.
I care about what’s going on right here in my own back yard – my neighborhood. Am I the only one in this community that’s out here that watches the news this morning? Oh, my god! I feel alone right now this this and I’m very saddened by it.
So what do you guys think – was she spot on? Is it time politicians stopped worrying about kids of a foreign nationality and paid attention to, oh, I don’t know, Americans? Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!