You’ll Be Enraged When You Find Out Why This Veteran Died
July 3, 2014 3:27pm PST
A veteran who collapsed at a Veteran Affairs Hospital’s cafeteria in Albuquerque NM died this week while waiting for an ambulance. He was just 500 yards away from the emergency room. Officials say that for some reason it took 30 minutes for an ambulance to be dispatched to take the man from one building to another.
According to Fox News, the emergency room was just a five minute walk from the cafeteria where the veteran collapsed. VA spokeswoman Sonja Brown said that the staff followed policy, but that the policy is now under review.
This incident occurred at a time when VA hospitals around the country are under intense scrutiny. Recently, White House Chief or Staff Rob Nabors said that VA hospitals have repeatedly ignored warnings about their deficiencies and have refused to restructure.
It is incredibly unfortunate that the men and women who fight so bravely for our country cannot expect to receive the care they need once they are home.
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- BREAKING: Legendary Musician Found DEAD
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Family Calls For Prayers
- Clinton Caught Snapping At Veteran On Camera – Then This Happens