CA Town Hall Meeting ERUPTS With Anger Over Illegal Alien Transfers
July 3, 2014 1:11pm PST
So many Murrieta, CA residents came out to the town hall meeting on Wednesday that hundreds had to be turned away. The local high school auditorium was packed full of angry residents who came to speak their minds about the illegal immigrants being shipped into their city.
Many of the 750 Murrieta locals who attended the meeting were among the protestors who took a stand against the influx of illegals and forced them out of their town when they first began arriving. To add insult to injury, the next scheduled release of aliens into the area is on the Fourth of July. The government is planning to beef up their presence for that event, so as not to be deterred this time by determined, angry citizens.
The influx of illegal immigrants lately is certainly a hot button issue and one that should not be taken lightly. If the government does not do something soon, it appears that citizens are preparing to take the law into their own hands. What would you do if this was happening in your own town? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- While We Were All Focused On Trump, Obama Quietly Did THIS For Illegal Aliens
- Chelsea Clinton Makes Huge Mistake – Says Something That Could Destroy Hillary’s Career
- Obama ‘Devastated’ As Judge Shoots Down Executive Order
- BREAKING: Obama’s Top Secret Migration Plan Is Exposed – This Will Destroy Our Country