Transgendered Woman Gets Brutally Stomped After Mouthing Off
July 3, 2014 4:40am PST
A series of clips posted to Vine show a confrontation between an apparent transgendered woman and a group of men that turns violent outside of a skate shop in Little Five Points.
The series of five videos, which have been pasted together, were posted by Triangle Square on Tuesday and show the confrontation unfold in front of Stratosphere Skateboards. LGBT activists have been calling attention to the clips on Twitter ever since their discovery.
The series of clips show the transgendered woman yelling at a group of men in front of the shop, telling one that “I’ll f*ck you up!” and another “I got a f*cking p*ssy!” The woman continues on her tirade, with the final clip showing her being thrown to the ground and brutally stomped in the face as her legs go limp.
The video loop on Vine that shows the violent stomping has received over 880,000 plays and more than 2,500 as of the time of this writing. Most of the commenters support the attack against the victim due to her attitude, however many are disgusted with it.
What do you think, was it warranted?
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda