Awkward! Monica Lewinsky & Hillary Clinton Run Into Each Other In London
July 2, 2014 5:45pm PST
The first rule of being a mistress is not to end up in the same places as your lover’s wife. Apparently, Monica Lewinsky doesn’t play by the rules, because she has been in London rubbing elbows with royalty while Hillary Clinton is in town for her book tour.
Lewinsky has been back in the spotlight after speaking out recently about her affair with Bill Clinton. She seems to be milking her second fifteen minutes of fame for all it’s worth. She said of her self-imposed exile recently:
“It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress. I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”
(Read More: Say What?! Noted Feminist Sides With Hobby Lobby)
Lewinsky’s return to the spotlight has some curious timing, since it coincides with the release of Clinton’s new book “Hard Choices”. She says she’s not willing to hide anymore and wants to look to the future:
“I turned 40 last year, and it is time to stop tiptoeing around my past—and other people’s futures. I am determined to have a different ending to my story.”
Well it certainly would be beyond awkward if Lewinsky and Clinton were to run into each other, wouldn’t you say?
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything