You Won’t Believe Which Hollywood Actor Called The Supreme Court Justices A**holes
July 2, 2014 9:56am PST
Don’t you just love it when Hollywood celebrities get involved in political issues? No? Me neither, but Hollywood funnyman Seth Rogen threw down the gauntlet today when he called out 5 supreme court justices on twitter.
According to Mediaite, upon finding out that Hobby Lobby is willing to cover vasectomies and viagra for its male employees, an outraged Rogen took Action!
The star tweeted that the justices who voted in favor of this decision were “assholes.” Yes, the stoner from Knocked Up just called out John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Anthony Kennedy and Antonin Scalia. I’m sure they’re shaking in their boots!
The people at Hobby Lobby are assholes and those who voted to let them be assholes are also assholes. http://t.co/iQFP7O3gJ5
— Seth Rogen (@Sethrogen) July 1, 2014
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Trump Is Asked If He’ll Put Cruz On Supreme Court – His Response May Shock You
- Supreme Court Makes Landmark Ruling That Should Terrify All Conservatives
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- BREAKING: Congress Makes MASSIVE Move Against Obama’s ILLEGAL Executive Orders