Hecklers SAVAGE Chris Christie
July 1, 2014 3:14pm PST
At a pair of events on Tuesday, the people of New Jersey let Chris Christie know what they think of him, in a big way.
At the first even he attended, the swearing in of Mayor Jose Torres in Paterson, the embattled governor was booed by roughly five dozen public school teachers from the town, according to BusinessInsider. The teachers “jeered every time the governor’s name was mentioned,” and chanted “Christie’s gotta go!” and shouted liar as he left the stage follow a short appearance.
Later in the day, while at a town hall in Caldwell, teachers unions again heckled Christie over his handling of their contracts. The protesters continually interrupted him while he spoke, and even though they kept being escorted out new ones kept appearing.
Christie blame “union heads” for the disruptions, and said “They bring these folks in here to yell and scream and disturb these meetings. I gotta tell you the truth: After being governor for five years, having them yell and scream at me doesn’t bother me one damn bit.”
I don’t mind them,” he later insisted.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Liberal Governor Signs Executive Order That Could CHANGE Election Forever
- BOOM: Texas Makes Huge Move Against Obama – He Never Saw This Coming
- Trump Gets HUGE News – This Changes the Game
- Patriotic Police Officer Is Hit By Thug’s Car – Then THIS Happens