New CA Law Allows 5-Yr-Old Kids To Be Charged With A Misdemeanor
June 30, 2014 3:44pm PST
Folks, this is a perfect example of what happens when government gets too big.
We have become particularly obsessed as of late with the topic of bullying, and to some extent, the exposure of this topic has been good to combat those known to take advantage of those who are weaker. But one city in California has taken things way too far, as they have passed an ordinance which would charge kindergartners with a misdemeanor for bullying.
(Read More: University Bans Gun Rights Club)
Now, most kids in kindergarten don’t even know what the term “bully” means, but that won’t stop Carson City from slapping them with an offense that will stay on their permanent record forever. Thank you, Nanny State!
When a 5-year-old gets out of line, the ones to enforce a punishment should be the child’s parents, certainly not the government. Let us know what you think of this latest report in the comments section.
H/T: Free Patriot
You may also like to read:
- Trump Earns Bombshell Endorsement – This Could Change Everything
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Donald Trump Gets Some VERY Good News – This Changes Everything
- Donald Trump Gets The Worst News Of His Life – Every Conservative Needs To See This…