Woman Runs Over Dad Trying To Stop Her From Driving Drunk
June 30, 2014 11:00am PST
A woman in Riverside, CA ran over her dad over Father’s Day weekend when he attempted to stop her from driving drunk.
After a family argument, 37-year-old Soukvilay Barton stormed out of her family’s home and into her BMW convertible. She had been drinking at the family function, so her 69-year-old father attempted to persuade her not to drive.
Unfortunately, Barton did not listen, and backed out of the driveway, hitting her father. He ended up dying after she ran him over, and she has since been arrested.
Neighbors of the family have been shocked by this tragic accident. Let us know what you think of this sad story in the comments section.
H/T: NY Daily News
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call