Obama Forces Military To Practice Sharia Law During Ramadan
June 28, 2014 11:10am PST
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse with what Obama has been doing to our military, a report comes out that the Navy is requiring its personnel in Bahrain to follow Sharia law and cover up during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
According to Stripes.com, Navy officials are requiring U.S. personal to dress more conservatively while off-base during the month of Ramadan, even though it’s not required by the Bahraini government. The Navy is requiring men to wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants, while women are required to wear sleeved blouses that cover their elbows and pants or skirts that go past their knees.
Additionally, the cultural advisers on base have spent the last few weeks giving Ramadan briefs to Americans in an effort to educate them about the holy month.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Obama Caught In Massive Lie After Bombshell Footage Leaks
- Obama Spits On Heroic Navy SEAL’s Grave By Doing THIS
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray