High School Boys Plan ‘Lift The Skirt Day’ And Administrators Were Totally On Board
June 28, 2014 10:44am PST
In France, a report was released by the government that said “teachers give preferential treatment to male students.” This apparently upset some, who turned around and put on skirts to wear to school in an attempt to protest gender stereotypes.
Earlier in 2014, France had implemented a gender equality curriculum, which includes teachings on LGBT tolerance and gender theory.
How long do you think it will be before this stuff is brought to American schools?
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama Turns On Our Country – Says He’s ‘Embarrassed’ By Americans
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Dolly Parton Risks Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda
- Muslim Thugs Beat Man Viciously After Seeing THIS Around His Neck