Kim Jong Un Deems American Movie “Act Of War,” Promises “Merciless” Revenge
June 27, 2014 6:21am PST
Despite his many failures, it seems that North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un’s pride is still very much intact. So when an American movie trailer released revealing the story line to include his assassination, well, let’s just say he wasn’t too happy.
He immediately declared it an “act of war,” and said that if it was released, America would suffer a “merciless” revenge.
The movie is titled The Interview and stars the comedic duo, Seth Rogen and James Franco, in which they play assassins sent to take out the ruthless Kim Jong Un. Since the release of the trailer that detailed the plot line, a Kim Jong Un spokeswoman has announced the dictator’s displeasure.
In an interview – no pun intended – with AFP (the country’s state run media outlet), the spokeswoman declared, “The act of making and screening such a movie that portrays an attack on our top leadership… is a most wanton act of terror and act of war, and is absolutely intolerable.”
Furthermore the spokeswoman detailed that the film was the making of America, “gangster moviemakers,” and would surely result of “merciless” retaliation should it be released. Upon hearing the wondrous news, Seth Rogen also took to Twitter to celebrate the news:
So what do you guys think – what will this “merciless” revenge entail? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Boyfriend Stunned To Catch Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man – What He Does Next…OMG!
- She Dropped To Her Knees – Even The Cameraman Didn’t Expect Her To Do This Next
- Gang Of Thugs Catch Mailman In ‘Wrong Neighborhood’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Blacks And White Fight Each Other In Skate Park – You Won’t Believe Who Wins
- 102 Year-Old Pearl Harbor Survivor Just ANNIHILATED Obama In An Epic Way