Science Says Ugly People Twice As Likely To Support Occupy Movement
June 26, 2014 4:03pm PST
Well, it’s official: ugly people are twice as likely to support the occupy movement as good looking people. The study, which was done by Stanford, found that people who describe themselves as ‘unattractive’ are two times more likely to donate to the Occupy Wall Street movement. Exactly 492 human Guinea pigs participated in the online study performed by business professor Margaret Neale and graduate student Peter Belmi.
Belmi related the research results to complex issues of class and social status:
“We found that cues that suggested to people that they were more attractive led them to think that they belonged to a relatively higher social class … cues that suggested to people that they were less attractive led them to think that they belonged to a relatively lower social class. These perceptions of their social class standing, in turn, influenced their views of inequality.”
Well, there you have it! If you’re looking for a mate, perhaps occupy Wall Street is not the best place to start.
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified
- What Ted Cruz Was Just Caught Doing On Camera Will Make You SICK
- Trump Gets Some AMAZING News In New York – He Needs This Right Now
- Donald Trump Just Got The Best News Of His Life – Liberals Are FURIOUS About This
- Hillary’s Big Secret Just LEAKED – She’s Panicking