#BringBackOurGirls: Nigerian Pop Star Offers Virginity For Kidnapped Girls
June 26, 2014 7:01am PST
As Michelle Obama thought that putting up a hashtag on Twitter was a sure way to get back the Nigerian girls kidnapped by the terrorist group Boko Haram, it appears some are willing to go to different lengths. Most recently announced, 23-year-old Nigerian pop star “Adokiye” has offered her virginity in exchange for the kidnapped girl’s safe return.
In an interview with Vanguard, she said:
“They are between 12 and15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”
Although this tactic is sure to do about just as much as Michelle Obama’s sad attempt, you can appreciate the sacrifice and what is being put on the line. What do you guys think though – if presented the chance, do you think she’d go through with it? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- People Shocked When Three Bikini-Clad Girls Started Doing THIS
- Michelle Obama Claims Men Find Her ‘Sexy’ – Then Gets A Brutal Surprise
- They Said She Showed ‘Too Much’ In These Photos – But Wait Until You See The Rest…
- Even the Cameraman Never Thought She Would Do THIS…