Shepard Smith BLASTS Obama’s State Department Spokeswoman For Cocky Smile
June 25, 2014 9:59am PST
State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf recently appeared on Fox News with Shepard Smith, and when she gave him a gesture he didn’t like he unloaded on her.
“Special operators are on the ground today, they know how to fight terrorists…” Harf said, outraging Smith.
“Did you just say special operators are on the ground to attack ISIL? Because that’s the biggest fear, that’s exactly what the fear is — that these special operators, these ‘advisers’ are going to turn out to be advisers just like they were in Vietnam,” Smith replied.
The Harf gave Smith an arrogant grin, which he didn’t like.
“Well, you can smile about it all you want, but that’s the fear. You’re the one that said they are ready to fight ISIL, I hope that’s not the case.”
You may also like to read:
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Her Contract With Fox – This Could Change Everything
- Fox News Host Humiliated On Live TV After This Happens
- Fox News’ Kimberly Guilfoyle Makes MAJOR Announcement… Wow