Hilariously Awkward Moment Reid And Boehner Forced To Hold Hands And Sing Together
June 25, 2014 7:29am PST
On Tuesday during a Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony, House and Senate leaders were forced to hold hands and sing “We Shall Overcome,” ironic right?
Go ahead and watch the video then lets us know if you think they look just a little uncomfortable.
You may also like to read:
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Tim Tebow To Embark On New Career – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide