Idiot Cop Shoots Himself, Then Falsifies Testimony To Cover It Up
June 24, 2014 1:59pm PST
Gun control advocates have made it clear from day one that the only people deserving of guns, are trained law enforcement personnel – but this story may even make the most stubborn Liberal think twice.
The entire incident began earlier this month when Richardson County Sheriff’s deputy Joshua Nincehelser was reportedly investigating a car that was stopped on the side of the road. Upon approaching the vehicle, the driver allegedly pulled out his gun, opened fire on the officer and sped off.
Nincehelser explained that he returned fire before hopping back in his car and taking chase after his assailant, but shortly had to stop because of the bullet hole in his windshield. Unfortunately for him, it was soon discovered that no other car existed, nor did the driver/shooter.
Come to find out, the idiot cop pulled out his gun inside his car, and accidentally discharged the weapon into his arm. According to the Libertarian Republic, “Nincehelser has been charged with felony criminal mischief, use of a firearm to commit a felony, obstructing justice and false reporting and abuse of public records.”
Still think cops are the best people to be the only ones with guns?
You may also like to read:
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Obama’s White House BRAGS About Lying To Americans
- BREAKING: Police Officer Shot At Gas Station
- Mall Cop Tries To Kick Navy SEAL Out Of Store For Talking About God – Watch What Happens Next