Unconditional Love Gets Quad Amputee Soldier Back On His Feet
June 24, 2014 8:54am PST
Although many believe it to be nothing more than a fantasy, one wounded soldier’s story proves that true and unconditional love really does exist. Displayed in both a video and a photo slideshow, along with dedication and perseverance, a quad-amputee was able to get back on his feet with the support of his wife and loved ones.
This story details Taylor Morris who was a Navy EOD from Cedar Falls, Iowa and joined the armed service back in 2007. With his sites on Special Operations, he quickly found his passion and calling as a Navy EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) tech.
During one of his tours in Afghanistan, on May 3, 2012, Taylor was injured in action resulting in the loss of both his legs, his left arm and his right hand. The brave soldier, through support, physical training and dedication, was able to get back to his feet with the help of prosthetics and even get married without his wheelchair.
Take a peek at the pictures below and let us know how this touching montage made you feel:
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Blake Shelton Gives the Ultimate Middle Finger to Miranda Lambert
- What Happened To This Pitbull Brought Me To Tears
- Garbageman Caught Doing THIS With A Dog
- When I Saw A Leopard Jump On This Woman, My Heart Stopped- What Happens Next Is Unbelievable