Robertson Backs Homosexual Remarks: “I’m Trying To Help Those Poor Souls”
June 23, 2014 1:57pm PST
Whether or not if you’re Christian, when A&E decided to keep Duck Dynasty despite a few pissed off Liberals over his anti-gay remarks, you just have to love the Constitutional win. Although you’d think the incident would be a thing of the past, it appears that many aren’t quite done taking about how offended they are.
As Phil Robertson was attending Alabama’s Rock the South music festival, he once again took to defending his words saying, “I’m actually a nice man. … I’m trying to help those poor souls and turn them to Jesus.”
He then decided to take aim at those responsible for the anti-American mindset that led to public outrage over what should have been covered under the First Amendment. Addressing the crowd, he urged everyone to, “Get your tail down and vote and lets vote this ungodly bunch out of Washington.”
There really is nothing to be said here, as outlined by our Constitution, everyone has the right to feel and express whatever they want. The fact that we’re still talking about it only goes to show how tight that wad got in Liberal panties all those months ago.
You may also like to read:
- Duck Dynasty Family Drop Bombshell Ahead Of Season Premiere – We Never Saw This Coming
- BREAKING: Obama And His Chief Of Staff Are Members Of The Same Gay Bath House
- Boxer Claims He Was Drugged After X-Rated Gay Porn Emerges Of Him And Two Men
- Michelle Obama Humiliated On Live TV – She Never Meant To Reveal This
- Obama Issues Disturbing Warning To Christians – We’re Terrified