Iraqi Terrorists Threaten Israel With Nuclear Attack
June 23, 2014 1:13pm PST
As the crisis in Iraq rages on and more and more ground is gained by murderous terrorists, it seems their claims are becoming bolder as well. Proving just that, one ISIS member, when speaking with reporters, explained that their next move is to take over Israel for Palestine and start off the assault with a nuclear attack.
Countless weapons left in Iraq that were gifted to the national military have already been seen in the hands of ISIS terrorists. Further scaring those involved, and the world, they most recently seized the weapons of mass destruction that Liberals claimed were non-existent after Bush invaded in the first place.
Although they haven’t released an inventory list, they’ve most recently laid claims that they are in possession of a nuclear warhead that they’re intent on using. According to WND, the ISIS is going to “’liberate’ Palestine from Israel as part of its ‘Islamic Spring.’”
After being brushed off as liars, one terrorists who spoke with journalists explained:
Do you think that we do not have access to nuclear devices? The Zionists know that we do, and if we ever believe they are about to use theirs, we will not hesitate. After the Zionists are gone, Palestine will have to be decontaminated and rebuilt just like areas where there has been radiation released.
So what do you guys think – is this threat to be taken seriously? Could terrorists have actually gotten their hands on a nuclear device? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead