U.S. Exchange Student Stuck In Giant Vagina Required Emergency Extraction
June 23, 2014 7:33am PST
A United States exchange student found himself in quite the predicament when he crawled inside a giant marble vagina at a university in Germany on a dare from a friend. Friday afternoon the Tübingen firefighters received an emergency call for someone “trapped in a stone vulva!”
According to RT, 22 fireman along with five emergency vehicles were dispatched to the scene to extract the student from the massive sculpture located at Tübingen University’s Institute for Microbiology.
According to local reports, the unidentified student climbed in on a dare from friends, and one imgur user by the name of Erick Guzman said “I was there!!! He just wanted to take a funny picture.”
“The fire department was not really amused, and he was really embarrassed,” he added.
The sculpture was designed by Peruvian artist Fernando de la Jara and placed at the school 13 years ago. Its name, “Pi-Chacán” or “Chacán-Pi,” means “Making Love” in Peruvian Indian.
You may also like to read:
- Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court, So Judge Hits Her With THIS
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Spit On Police Officers – Then Get a BRUTAL Surprise
- Patriot Shows Muslim ‘Refugee’ How Rapists Are Treated In This Country
- Muslim Refugee Boards Subway Train – What He Does Next Is HORRIFYING
- Muslim ‘Refugees’ Caught Assaulting Locals In Restaurant