Arrogant Police Officer Makes Sure Cameras Are Rolling Before Assaulting Child
June 20, 2014 3:08pm PST
It seems that the brothers in blue are becoming increasingly brazen in their blatant abuse of power and legal overstep. Proving that point just a touch more, one officer was seen making sure that cameras were on before he assaulted a child.
The incident came about after the police officer reportedly called the boy and his friends “wetbacks,” causing the boys yell back. The boys were allegedly members of a summer program designed to keep them busy and away from drugs and other illegal activities.
As they were working to earn some money, their rebuttal to the officer apparently warranted his presence. After stopping, the officer is then heard demanding one boy, “tell me when you’re recording,” before fully assaulting his comrade.
Just a short while later, the officer is seen slamming a young boy against a wall and then bending his arm behind his back and upward in a clear attempt to inflict pain. The video captures everything including the boy screaming as he is in agony on account of the officer’s needless actions.
What do you guys think of this – does this seem to be more frequent these days? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next