Paul Ryan EXPLODES At IRS Chief: ‘I Don’t Believe You!’
June 20, 2014 1:32pm PST
On Friday during a Ways and Means Committee hearing, Rep Paul Ryan from Wisconsin got into a heated exchange with the new commissioner of the IRS, John Koskinen.
The explosive exchange happened right after Koskinen testified that Lois Lerner’s emails weren’t necessarily “lost” forever, and that the claims made by the Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, Rep. David Camp, were inaccurate.
Go ahead and watch it, then let us know what you think with a comment!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Announces Major Shakeup In His Campaign – Nobody Saw This Coming
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- BREAKING: New Republican To Enter Presidential Race At Convention
- Donald Trump Gets Some VERY Bad News – He’s Panicking
- BREAKING: New GOP Candidate Possibly Preparing To Enter Race