FOX Anchor So Appalled By Colleague’s Sexist Joke She Storms Off Set
June 20, 2014 11:06am PST
It doesn’t take much for we as people to take a step back from any preconceived notions we may have regarding other people and realize that we’re all equal and capable of the same greatness as each other. Sadly for us, it seems that few too many people are stuck in the mindset that they’re better than others and hinder such a utopian like society.
Proving just how common this “holier-than-thou” attitude really is, FOX news was able to capture a bit of sexism on air that reached the point, where one anchor stormed off the set. After speaking about how the Navy was to be including women into the band, Brian Kilmeade sounded off with a snide remark.
Heard saying, “women are everywhere. We’re letting them play golf and tennis now. It’s out of control,” Brian was successful in visibly upsetting co-host Gretchen Carlson. As she walked off still outraged, she shot back saying, “You read the headlines. Since men are so great. Take them away.”
So what do you guys think – was this just a joke that went too far, or could Kilmeade have really meant this?
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News