Female Chinese Cops Fight Each Other In Street
June 17, 2014 10:55am PST
Two female law enforcement officers in China got into an all out brawl in the street during rush hour. They were supposed to be directing traffic, but they were more successful at distracting drivers with their wild scene. The officers grappled with each other for over a minute, though nobody is sure what started the fight. It took place in a pedestrian crosswalk.
The video shows the two women pulling each others hair in between hitting each other in the face. They completely ignored the honking of passing cars to continue their fight. Finally, another female officer had to leave her post to break up the brawl. The two girls have since been relieved of their duties.
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next