Poachers Kill One Of The World’s Largest Elephants
June 16, 2014 3:54pm PST
An enormous elephant named Satao has reportedly been killed by poachers inside of Tsavo National Park in Kenya. He was thought to have been born in the early 1960’s.
Satao was iconic for his ivory. His tusks weighed over 100 pounds and were so large that they reached the ground. He was a truly stunning animal.
The circumstances surrounding his untimely death are excessively brutal. He died by poisoned arrows after migrating in search of water. He was found with his face horribly mutilated and his tusks sawed off.
Let us know what you think of this sad report in the comments section.
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- GRAPHIC: ISIS Terrorist Takes Walk With Quran – Gets A BRUTAL Message From Allah
- Patriotic Police Officer Is Hit By Thug’s Car – Then THIS Happens
- Gorgeous Blonde Learns The Hard Way What Happens When You Help ‘Orphan Refugees’