Teacher Groomed 14-Year-Old Student For Sex For Over A Year
June 15, 2014 10:09am PST
According to police, a teacher had a sexual relationship with a student after grooming him for over a year.
Chrystal Miller spent a year sending the 14-year-old boy text and Facebook messages grooming him for physical contact prior to having sex with him.
After his sexual relationship with the 33-year-old teacher began, the teen became withdrawn and quiet and his mother took notice. According to police, he finally showed his mother the inappropriate messages from his teacher then she contacted authorities.
Miller resigned from her teaching position at Abbott Independent School district once the allegations were brought against her. Since then police have searched her home and her web activity looking for evidence of the affair.
Miller was charged with indecency with a child, online solicitation of a minor, and improper relationship between an educator and a student.
She was able to post bail on Wednesday of $15,000 and was released pending her court date.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…